- Colloquia are listed in full from 2017 onward.
- Prior to 2017, the list is a representative sample.
- Royal Holloway, University of London (17 October)
- University of Kent, Canterbury, UK (25 September)
- Queens University Belfast, UK (21 September)
- Hobart & William Smith Colleges, Geneva, NY (7 September)
- Potsdam Institute for Climate Research (PIK). Potsdam, Germany
- Max-Planck Institute for Human Development. Berlin, Germany (29 May)
- University of Groningen, Netherlands. (19 April)
- University of Hong Kong. (16 April)
- CSIRO Marine Laboratories, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (4 April)
- University of Melbourne, Australia. (26 March)
- Goldmiths, London, UK. (14 March)
- University of Tasmania. (7 April)
- University of Bristol. (8 March)
- University of Oxford, UK. (2 March)
University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia; University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia; University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand; University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C., Canada; Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada; McGill University, Montreal, Canada; Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, B.C., Canada; Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK; National Center for Health Statistics, Washington, D.C.; University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia; Trinity University, San Antonio, TX; Max Planck Institute, Berlin, Germany; Technische Universität Berlin, Berlin, Germany; Aeronautical Research Laboratories, DSTO Melbourne, Australia; University of New Mexico; University of Texas at Arlington; University of Texas at Dallas; McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada; Universität Heidelberg, Germany; Battelle Research, Seattle; James Cook University, Queensland, Australia; Murdoch University, Perth, Australia; University of New England, Armidale, NSW, Australia; Deutsche Luft- und Raumfahrt Forschungsanstalt, Braunschweig, Germany; Max-Planck Institute Tübingen, Germany; Universität Potsdam, Germany; Universität Halle, Germany; LaTrobe University, Melbourne, Australia; Indiana University, Bloomington, IN.; University of Bristol, U.K.; University of Helsinki, Finland; University of York, U.K.; University of Edinburgh, U. K.; City University of London, U.K.; National Chengchi University, Taipei, Taiwan; University of Melbourne; Murdoch University; London School of Economics; University of Oxford; University of Kassel; University of Amsterdam; Dutch Environmental Agency (BPL), Bilthoven, Netherlands; University of Ghent, Belgium; University of Basel, Switzerland; University of Adelaide, Australia; CSIRO Hobart, Australia; University of Leeds; University of Reading; Swansea University; University College London; United Nations Foundation, Washington, D.C.; University of Bergen, Norway; University of Leuven, Belgium; University of Hertfordshire, UK; University of Warwick, UK; Boston University.